20 Apr JGA Pandemic Response
John Gilbert Architects remains open for business.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our work and projects, we are currently working with a reduced team. All our work is in line with all current Scottish Government guidance, in particular:
- Our staff are working at home – you can contact them as normal through their email address or through zoom video calls
- Some staff have been furloughed due to a significant decrease in our workload and to protect our business. If you need to speak to someone urgently, please email email@example.com or contact directors Matt or Chris.
- Our general email address firstname.lastname@example.org is being monitored on a daily basis. Please email this address for any urgent issues or new business enquiries.
- Our office phone is not being answered at present, please email email@example.com
- Site visits are suspended at present.
- We are periodically undertaking drive-by inspections of our Glasgow sites, to check status and security of projects.
- Design team meetings, project work and even community consultation is all proceeding using digital and remote technology.
We aim to continue to provide an excellent service for our clients throughout this period. We are also keen to assist any new clients with projects they may be considering during this period. Please get in touch for a discussion!