10 Nov JGA Pandemic Update
John Gilbert Architects remains open for business as usual.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our work and projects, we have modified our working practices. All our work is in line with all current Scottish Government guidance, in particular:
- Our staff are working at home – you can contact them as normal through their email address or through zoom video calls
- Every member of staff now has a direct phone number you can contact them on, during office hours, irrespective of their location
- Our general email address email@example.com is being monitored on a daily basis. Please email this address for any urgent issues or new business enquiries.
- Mail to our office is being monitored on a weekly basis.
- Site visits are available, on request of the construction team, for all active sites, following our Covid safety protocols.
- External surveys are being undertaken, following our Covid safety protocols.
- Internal surveys are being undertaken, following our Covid safety protocols.
- Design team meetings, project work and even community consultation is all proceeding using digital and remote technology. We use Zoom and MS Teams.
We aim to continue to provide an excellent service for our clients throughout this period. We are also keen to assist any new clients with projects they may be considering during this period. Please get in touch for a discussion!
This post was updated on 02/07/2021 and will be updated regularly.